Monday, January 11, 2010

BP4_201011_GoogleReaderRssFeeds


RSS Feeds
The first RSS feed I added is NPR topics: Media, because I listen to NPR at least twice a day and find it very informative and educational. It keeps me up to date on a variety of topics around the world. This feed is specific to media topics.

The next feed is How Stuff Works. I frequently use this website when teaching science lessons and encourage students to utilize it for searching for information.

The third feed is Science@NASA. Again, this is a great resource for science instruction and information that I can relay to my students or let them use for research.

image retrieved from feed://www.nasa.gov/rss/science_at_nasa.rss

The fourth feed is the Teacher Tube. This feed is great if you need to quickly find videos that are school friendly.

image retrieved from http://www.teachertube.com

The final feed is the Technology Review. This feed provides up to the minute information on technology news from around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment